Sports is a fun way for kids to develop new skills, coordination and balance, stay active, and have fun! At the Y, our sports programs focus on:
- Skill development and drills
- Character development
- All inclusive game play
- Sportsmanship and teamwork
- Coordination and Safety
- Basic rules
We offer a wide variety of sports to keep youth and teens active. Classes, ages and availability vary by center.
Have a blast as you improve your soccer skills, including dribbling, passing, shooting, ball control, field position, and offensive and defensive strategies.
- Pee Wee Soccer Skills (ages 3-5)
- Soccer Skills (ages 6+)
Hit nothing but net as you improve your basketball skills, including ball control, dribbling, passing, shooting and court position.
- Pee Wee Basketball Skills (ages 3-5)
- Basketball Skills (ages 6+)
- Basketball Academy (intermediate/advanced players)
Enjoy a variety of sports like basketball, soccer, flag football and more!
- Pee Wee Sports Mix Skills (ages 3-5)
- Sports Mix Skills (ages 6+)
- Family Sports Mix Skills
Learn and improve fundamental lacrosse skills such as cradling, passing, catching, scooping and shooting.
- Lacrosse Skills (ages 6+)
Enhance your skills with drills and games that focus on passing, catching, kicking, field position and more!
- Football/Flag Football Skills (ages 6+)
T-ball, Baseball, Softball
Have fun on the diamond as you learn basic skills such as batting, throwing, catching and base running!
- Pee Wee T-Ball Skills (ages 3-5)
- Baseball/Softball Skills (ages 6+)
Rock Wall Climbing
An exhilarating program that focuses on how to move on the wall. Climbers learn commands, rock climbing terms, tie-in knots, and play various climbing games. More advanced classes involve a greater focus on footwork, climbing strategies, and body awareness.