When you become a Y member, you're able to take advantage of opportunities that not only promote healthy living, but also support social responsibility, youth development, community engagement, stronger family connections, and more.
Here are some benefits that are included in your membership at no additional charge!
Thirteen Y Centers...to start!
- Full use of all 13 Y Centers in Central Maryland* and access to Ys across the state and nation
- State-of-the-art cycle studios, gyms and fitness centers with the best equipment for the best results
- Eighteen refreshing pools for lap swim, family swim and open swim (see schedules); indoor and outdoor pools including family fun pools with slides and tipping buckets; three splash pads for fun water play
- Rock walls for a unique physical challenge (see schedules)
- Spacious lobbies for relaxing, some with a cozy fireplace
- Family rec rooms with foosball, air hockey, board games and more
- Smoothie cafes for a refreshing treat
*Not available with Center Specific memberships.
Activities for All Ages
- Hundreds of group exercise classes for all fitness levels (see schedules)
- Water exercise classes that are easy on the joints (see schedules)
- FitQuest, our free fitness program that includes free sessions with a Fitness Coach
- Stay & Play activity rooms for little ones (ages 6 weeks - 10 years) while you exercise (see schedules) (family membership holders)
- Fit N Fun for kids (age 5-10); an energetic, play-based fitness program for kids aimed at getting them moving and having fun
- Funshops for older kids (age 8-12) while you exercise; youth can have hands-on fun with art, science and more
- Kids Cardio program for youth (ages 8-12) to learn how to use the cardio equipment properly
- Teen Quest program for teens (ages 13-15) to learn how to use the fitness center equipment properly
- Monthly family events like movie nights, luaus, Y Healthy Kids Day, and more
- Parents Night Out: bring the kids to the Y and enjoy an evening out
- Leaders Club for blossoming teen leaders
- Middle School Craze events for youth to hang out, be active and have fun with friends in a safe place
- Regular activities and outings for seniors
- Volunteer opportunities to get involved with and support your community
- Priority program registration for members
- Special low member rates on Y swim lessons, youth sports and camp
- and more!
We also offer Y personal training for one-on-one or small group workouts. This feature, while not included in your membership, is only available to Y members at an affordable rate. LEARN MORE.