VOLUNTEER LEADERSHIP. TEEN LEADERSHIP.
Leaders Club is a group of energetic teens working together to organize and provide volunteer service in their community. Teens will gain valuable knowledge, training and skills that will serve them well for life:
- Improved self-esteem and leadership skills
- Changes in behavior/outlook toward service to others
- Enhanced commitment to education and personal growth
- Understanding the connection between self-fulfillment and helping others
- Resume building and more
If you're age 12-18 and you want to get involved in your community and surround yourself with other spirited, funny, hard-working, dependable, and positive teens... then Leaders Club is for you!
REGISTER FOR LEADERS CLUB
Leaders Club takes place during the school year, beginning the week after Labor Day and ending on May 31st. While it's ideal to join the program at the beginning, teens are welcome to start anytime during the school year. Registration for each program year begins in August.
AGE: 12-18 (must be age 13 as of May 31st)
Y MEMBER RATE: Free
GUEST RATE: $25 annual fee
DATES: September - May 31st
Forge new friendships, build self-confidence, and thrive in an environment of social activity where you’ll develop leadership skills, perform volunteer services that meet community needs, and shape a healthy lifestyle through fun, physical activity.
- Weekly club meetings
- Trainings and certifications
- Community outreach
- Exercise and physical activity
- Earn service learning hours
- Weekend retreats and rallies