Removing Income as a Barrier
As a cause-driven, charitable organization, we value the practice of inclusion for all regardless of race, religion, gender, age or economic circumstance. We are deeply committed to raising the funds necessary to remove income as a barrier so that everyone in our community can participate in Y programs that encourage positive growth, promote a healthy lifestyle, build community and support social responsibility.
Preschool, Camp, Before & After School Enrichment
If you are in need of financial assistance for Y preschool, camp or before & after school enrichment, please download and complete the confidential FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATION and submit it to the Y using one of the following options:
- Mail: The Y in Central Maryland 303 W. Chesapeake Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21204
- Fax: 410-779-9426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: Any Y Center
In most cases, we accept Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Program vouchers for camp, preschool and before & after school enrichment. An award, denial, waitlist or receipt of application from CCS must be submitted along with the Y financial assistance application. If you are awarded CCS and/or Y financial assistance, additional program discounts and promotions cannot be applied.
If you are in need of financial assistance for Y membership, please download and complete the confidential OPEN DOORS MEMBERSHIP ASSISTANCE APPLICATION and submit it to any Y CENTER, either in person or via email to the membership director.
The application process usually takes approximately two weeks from when all paperwork is submitted.
- Submit your application and any necessary paperwork (identified on the application).
- Once submitted, you will receive confirmation within 48 business hours that your application is being processed or additional information is needed before it can be processed.
- Once your application is processed, you will be notified of the outcome. If assistance is awarded, you will need to officially accept the award by signing an acceptance letter.
If you have questions about financial assistance or would like to check on the status of your application, please contact a Y CENTER (for membership assistance) or Y Customer Service at 443-322-8000, email@example.com.