Lap swim reservation information is directly below. Jump to Family Swim or Water Exercise Classes.
- Reservations can be made for lap swim or water walking.
- Members can reserve a 60-minute time slot (45 minutes to swim, 15 minutes for our team to sanitize all touch points in preparation for the next swimmer). The pool deck manager will signal you when it is time to wind down your swim.
- Reservations can be made two days prior to your desired swim time.
- Please book only one time slot per day.
- Once you have reserved your lap lane, you will receive a confirmation email. You have the ability to cancel your reservation if needed and we kindly ask that you do cancel if your plans change, so another swimmer may use your time slot. (See instructions below.)
- You are required to rinse off in the pool deck shower before entering the pool.
- Capacity limits are in effect for all pools. Capacity will vary by location based on the size and configuration of the pool.
- Locker rooms can only be used for restrooms at this time. Please be prepared to bring all of your belongings with you to the pool deck and upon exiting.
- FOR OUTDOOR POOLS: To access the pool, you must enter through the front doors of the Y. However, you may exit the pool area through the back gate to the parking lot.